Historic villa with adjacent guest house perfectly renovated in 2004, maintaining and enhancing the important details of the property.
The whole property faces south with view over the Lake Maggiore.
The villa has been built in 1870; there is a photovoltaic system installed which gives total energetic self-sufficiency to the villa. Geothermic heating and air-conditioning system. Garage of 90 m². The surrounding land measures 5.000 m² between a park and flat gardens. Possibility to build a swimming pool. Additional 5.000m² of land can be purchased.